Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

I'll only be mushy this one time...

Cath111CCath111 Posts: 3,702
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:30 AM in Matters of the Heart
What a great place Spine-Health is and I just want to say I love you guys!

• dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,874
    Once you login for a while and get to understand the way the forums are put together and meet a few people, that is when you really can appreciate it.

I've always said this and will continue to say it.
    The members make this place so unique.

Cathie, I appreciate your post and would just like to use you as an example.

- Almost a year ago, I didnt know who Cath111 was

- Then I started reading her posts and saw not only how much information she could provide but it was her compassion for others that was so clear and made her special.

- As time went on Cathie and I got to know each other.. To the extent you can on online forums. And we had this immediate respect for one another and have always tried to be there when the time was needed.

This scenario happens so often here and it does provide the 'strength' that Spine-Health has and why it is so unique from other sites.

The common bond that so many people have here overcomes many times the most difficult obstacles... Be it medical,
    social, humor , or even just using the computer.

Thanks again Cathie for your post. Its people like you that make the difference here
    Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
  • You are such a positive person. I always enjoy reading your upbeat messages. SH is lucky to have you

• I agree with Ron, it's the people that make the forum Cathie, what would I do without you and everyone else?

Oh, did you make it out to the range yet? I had less than 6 inches of snow today up north, maybe you could go hit a bucket or two? :)

P.S. Here's a little something to help you out today:
  • Hi you fellow spineys and thanks so much for the kind words. What a great family!

Ron, all I can say is "touche". You know what I mean. :)

Jay, I've been having some pain issues and haven't felt that I should hit the links just yet. I'm really going to try and get out there this week.

And Donna, thank you so much. I enjoy reading your posts and know that you've made some fast friends here.

All we can do is just support each other and that is more important than some people know.

• Wally is precious!

I am thrilled for you and your hubby and welcome your new addition.

Yay, yay, yay... what a happy day!

You are a beautiful person... both inside and out, Cath. Thank you for always being "real".

Much love... >:D<

• I forgot to say thanks for the web link. I've seen it before but only had it on my work computer. Now you've made it possible for me to have it at home, too!

Thanks again, my friend.
  • hi! :H it is always nice to see you welcoming newcomers!! :D you are such a joyful person!! :D Jenny :)