Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Back with my neck pain!

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,671
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:30 AM in Neck Pain: Cervical
Hi, I haven't posted here in a while but I'm back with my neck pain and a few more questions. I had a AD with fusion on T7/C1 about two years ago. Living in pain for two years. Finally I decided to check out another Dr. and this Dr. told me a facet joint was involved so........ I'm going back for pain management. Watching the forum for info on anything new for treatments etc. 8}

• I found the facet joint inections helped with my back mobility quite a bit. I hope you have some relief also. Sad about the pain for 2 years. I hope the fj injs help. Take care. Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN

• Hi Charry, I had one facet joint injection about three weeks ago and it's starting to wear off, well, the burning, stabbing pain in my shoulder is starting to return but it doesn't feel like it's in a vice grip anymore. I am schedualed for another facet injection but I am going to talk to the Dr. about a Radio Frequency Abalation? Not sure if that's how its spelled. The injection worked but I am looking for something that will last FOREVER not just a few weeks. I know I might be looking for something that is never going to happen but I have to try. At least I know that I haven't been "nuts" for two years and there really is something else going on in there. I tried to tell my neuro dr that two years ago and he just dismissed me with the "A" word and live with it. Angry I am and was but hopefully I'll be able to get rid of more of this pain soon. I didn't want to jump in and ask about the Radio thing until I looked around on the forum to see if anyone else had been through it and what their thoughts are.