Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Just got Back to life machine

ellineellin Posts: 188
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:30 AM in Back Surgery and Neck Surgery
Ok I am willing to try anything and the people selling these items for back pain knows we will do anything for relief so, watching the spine chanel and comes on this machine looks good but, $200 plus shipping I called got the machine in 3 yes 3 days and did not even pay for faster shipping. It is relaxing to me. Not sure if it is doing much but, do feel less pain after using it??? If you know my story also must put in this post I am going to see another Dr. need to stop this crying half the day being a you know what due to my 10+ back pain. I am so tired of all this pain and I can't sit and stew in it, One Dr. sayin one thing another Dr. another but, no treatment. My brother's wife just had a mircodisctomy and is doing great I am going to call her Dr. tomorrow and see if they take my ins. The Dr. is about 90 miles from me but, if he is good and will do some testing to see where my pain is coming from then that will be worth it. Anyway tell me if you have bought this machine.

• My experience is like yours. I just got it and tried it once so far. It seemed to make me feel better, but it could be the "placebo effect." (where you feel better because you are hopeful for results). I'll have to try it for a while longer before I know if it really helps. One thing, it is relaxing, and that in itself it pretty nice. Still hopeful.
  • something funny, but the truth is that we come here hoping this stuff works.

If you go to the top and use the search button for the topic, you will find the last conversation about this device.

Never used one - but if it looks too good and too simple,----