Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

2nd epidural this Friday

stinger66sstinger66 Posts: 67
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:30 AM in Spinal Injections
Going in this Friday for the 2nd epidural with this new pm doctor. He also put me on oxycontin 20mg 2xdaily & wants me to only take 3 percocet for breakthrough pain. My pain has been a little better since the switch to oxycontin. Or maybe the first epidural is starting to work?????????? Anyways just wanted to share with everyone whats going on. Thanks for always listening!!

• I'm glad that you are having some relief from your pain,and that the ESI's might be working-yippee and yay! They didn't help my neck at all..but others have had some success with them,which is great.

I hope it keeps helping.You don't get muscle spasms at all,or take muscle relaxers?
  • I have tried many different muscle relaxers & the side effects are horrible. I cannot take hardly any medications as I get side effects from everything. It is very tough trying to find something that works without the side effects. I don't get muscle spasms that I am aware of. How strange things are, I posted yesterday how I was feeling a little better & today the pain is much worse??

• Hiya Norm, >:D< Reading your post looked familiar to me :? As my daughter is like you :? , she has side affects from medications and its usually the stuff that helps her ~X( So with all her symtoms and side affects the doctor decided to have this looked into :? They found she has a problem with her digestion and gut and they also found she has IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) :O

Angie x :H