Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

anybody see what i see in the pics/mri

no sleepnno sleep Posts: 7
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:31 AM in Scoliosis

below is image of my spine CT looks a bit bendy to me this is after motorbike accedent having trouble getting treatment

• Bear in mind that no on on this forum is qualified to read MRI, CT or xray reports. I am NOT a doctor, BUT it looks like retro-scoliosis (or is it dextro?). Have you had a professional read these for you?

I especially love the "Love Grips". I hope YOU were the one who put that on it and not a doctor or radiologist!

Take care!!

• is it posabil to have a curve in spine related to accident.

have found a neorosurgen who will treat me and await payment from insurance company a load off my mind. its good news because on public health system i have to wait 9 mths for emg. had my pre op today for internal euretherotomy today going in on monday to have it done finally be able to pee properly after about a week of healing if all goes well
  • anything is possible. BUT, I would not jump to any conclusions until after speaking with a doctor. Do you have any xrays or MRIs from BEFORE the accident to compare and make a determination as to whether it is caused by the accident? That would be the deciding factor.

Either way - good luck! Hope everything turns out to work in your favor! Especially the diagnosis and treatment part.

This discussion has been closed.