Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,671
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:31 AM in Neck Pain: Cervical
Hi! I just received the results of an Cervical MRI. I would love to know what it means. The findings are Marginal osteophyte formation is seen. The C4-C5 intervertebral disc appears mildly narrowed. There is loss of signal on T2 consistent with DDD changes secondary to disc desiccation. Mild C4-C5 and C5-C6 disc bulges are seen. No focal disc herniation is seen. At C5-C6 level, bulging disc/posterior osteophyte complez is causing affacement of the ventral apidural space partially, no significant pressure effect upon the arch. There is no canal stenosis. The cord shows normal course and signal characteristics including the craniocervical junction.

• Hi Ena,

Welcome to spine-health. You will find a many members here who are going through or have gone through the same issues as yourself. Keep in mind that we can't give out medical advice and are not in anyway associated with the medical field. Reading MRI reports is a big no no. When do you have a follow-up with doctor who ordered test. Keep in mind surgery is a big choice, not saying that is what they will do. But you can also follow conservative treatments as well. Did you get injured or just wake up oneday with neck issues. Anyway just wanted to stop by and say welcome. Keep us posted on what the doc says and how your get along. Look forward to reading more of your post. If i can be of any assistance don't hesitate to pm me.