Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Just my luck....

NumbskullNNumbskull Posts: 1,526
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:31 AM in Neck Pain: Cervical
You've got to be freakin' kidding me.... I got rear-ended today... what a way to end my first week back to work... Thank god traffic was backed up, so we were going really slow, but still, my head jerked forward and right away - pain... in my neck and then the headache started again... I just got rid of a headache that lasted for two days. And now my muscles are starting to spasm. I'm not sure if I should go to the hospital to get checked out, but I'm not really feeling up to having to sit and wait for hours at the ER. I have an appointment with a neurologist on Monday anyways. I just can't believe it, what a jerk, because I know he just wasn't paying attention. Anyways, that's my Friday, hope everyone else is having a better day!
APROUD CANADIANveteranButNOTa doctor, my thoughts are my own

• I hope you're OK! Please get checked out, that really stinks!!!! Feel Better!
  • I would say yes..get an X ray...better to be on the safe side with this considering you are less than 2 months out.Document.

I hope that you are ok and that your headache isn't too bad!
  • Thanks, after a sleepless night, and just getting angrier at the situation, I think I might have to go today. But I do have the pain under control now, although at the expense of being a little stoned, I have to admit. I hate having to take percocet, and it usually takes at least 3 pills (1 every 3-4 hours) before it kicks in (I don't take them every day). I hate this feeling. I'm so tired... and pissed off... and I guess a little whiney now too, sorry. It's just that I was having a decent day yesterday with a tolerable pain level til that happened, and was hoping I'd have some quality time with my boyfriend this weekend that we could go out and do something, and this idiot ruined it all...
    APROUD CANADIANveteranButNOTa doctor, my thoughts are my own