Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Once again CHAT behavior

dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,865
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:31 AM in Spine-Health Announcements
Ok, this is getting somewhat old... From time to time there are members that think they can say or do anything they want in CHAT and then when they are called on the carpet two things happen:
1- Those that state that this person or that should be dealt wtih and Bannded from this site.
2- Others that think that this person is great and offers so much and should never be banned

i can agree with all of this up to a point when I am lied to and taken advantage of. What that happens or happens to anyone that is in the support role of Spine-Health, something needs to be done and it will be done
Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com

• i apologize pappa, sorry if i offended anyone. prolly my fault and i take all the blame, sorry.

imma bad dog and goin to corner.

woof? woof?
  • hey friends ill see in two weeks i guess, on about the 23rd of june. so take care of yourselves and be well, peace be with you.

ok this one is gonna have to last ya
  • dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,865
    In the past several days I have received numerous complaints regarding some of the dialogue and style that Remzy has used in CHAT. On the other side , I have received many messages telling me how much they like him and how much he contributes.

I agree on both sides. I have warned Remdog in the past and I have also praised him in the past.

Still, that never excuses anyone from not abiding by the rules. It never will no matter who it is.

The options were for me to BAN REMZY for good, not allowing his member name to exist. I decided on a different course of action.

I am not the one and only that people have to answer to, but for better or worse, I have to take actions based on things that members do.

I felt that because Remzy has demonstrated his value here, he is not banned, but instead, I have
    given him a 2 week suspension.

I stand behind my decision, it is my decision and mine only.

I only hope that when this suspension is over that Remzy will adhere to what he promised.

From a Steven Segal Movie:

No one is above the Law

And that includes myself
    Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
  • I know it must be a difficult decision any time the Moderators have to take this sort of action and you do not make these decisions lightly.

I don't know all the details, because I do not go in to chat. Anytime anyone is considered for suspension or banned status for anything I am sure much thought and consideration goes in to the final decision. I think it was generous of you to give him a suspension rather than an all out ban. Kind of like a Time Out.

Remzy - SEE YOU SOON! :H Stay out of trouble while you are gone, ok?