Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

need advice or similar stories

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,671
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:31 AM in New Member Introductions
im 29, female, 5'3', 120 lbs. car accident 10 yrs ago, ejected 43 ft. suffered shatter jaw, broke both sides, knee injury(severly bruised and swollen)found no cause. recently diagnosed with chondromalacia patellae and 2 tears in meniscus, knee locks at night and hurts 24/7. also diagnosed with thoracic spondylosis, both parents the same, mom grade 4 spondololythesis lumbar and dad cervical spondylosis. i have had back pain and tingling for years, just now got a doc to check it. waiting on mri of neck. now i have extremely stiff neck, hurts all the time and limited movement of neck and head, sudden movements make me dizzy. i also get dizzy if i look down. going on 6 months of numbness and tingling in left hand, ulnar area. i woke up 2 wks ago with complete numb(no tinling) in upper front thigh. my feet hurt really bad in the mornings or after rest, i have had 2 stress fractures in left foot, over past year. my whole body is starting to hurt slowly. i have to pop everything. up every night with severe leg pain, from hips down to knees, cannot lay on my sides because of hip pain, cant lay on my stomach, back pain. i went to family doctor yesterday to check on thigh numbness, my bp was 130/80, normal for me is 90/60. he showed no concearn. he said only diabetes or low b vitamins cause foot numbness, then i reminded him that my thigh is numb and my feet hurt. he had no regard to any of this. i've only had blood work once in a year, did ana turbid, it was normal but my crp was 25(high). bisically i just need to know what kind of doc i need to go to or any advice would help, im desperate and scared and cannot get any help around here.

• Hello -

Welcome to the Spine Health Forum and after reading through your post, I would suggest asking your Primary Care Doc for a referral to a good Pain Management Doc. He or she would most likely immediately order x-rays, and MRI, CAT Scan and any other tests that might serve to best diagnose your physical ailments.

I'm sure they'd also prescribe the appropriate meds and upon receiving the test/film results...discuss Chiropractic, PT and Massage Therapy modalities (conservative means) with you.

That's the course of action that gets the ball rolling and what goes on from there would be purely speculative at this times.

Best wishes to you, welcome once again and feel free to ask any questions you might have...there's always someone here that will have great advice and experiences to share with you.