Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

feeling so so low!

vivavegasvvivavegas Posts: 185
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:32 AM in Depression and Coping
Hi everyone its just gone 630am and another night of no sleep[3rd night in a row now)....just feeling really really low,like i cant cope anymore, both mentally and physically,Im just in one of those moods like im fed up, im typing now and i cant even find the right words to explain how im feeling.like im numb, and have no way out...my god right now i wish a genie and a lamp would appear and grant me 3 wishes.....just the 1 wish would do...to be healthy, maybe im feeling sorry for myself...awwwwwwwww and i hate being like that, hate being in that kind of mood....its like noone understands.....but then again how could they??, I see my friends moving on with their life and im stil stuck ~X..im happy for my friends i really am..wouldnt wish on them what im going through...

I cant do this anymore.........CANT, its too hard, the hill is to steep to climb...im struggling day by day.days are the same nights are the same nothing changes....dear god i have no strength left its gone, I want the old me back,i cant find me anymore..and its so so scary... :( ....I am going to ask god right now to open the paths he wants me to take and close the ones he dosent want me to take...cause god knows i dont know what to do or where to go....godbless everyone, and thanks for listening!

• this is so not your normal form!!!!
    come on chick pull together..im here for you whenever you need me.
    have you talked to hubby about how you feel???
    i know how it must seem very emotional at the moment but to talk is the bst solution most times.
    ill chat to you later on this morning.

take care viva
    LOVE P
  • Viva, Got such a heavy heart reading your post. God will not deal out more than you can handle...Have faith my friend....you can't do anything about yesterday or tomorrow....only today you can deal with. I know that God will set you in the right direction and you will recieve help. I know its been a long and painful journey for you viva. Try to continue to be positive and someday you may get to grant those 3 wishes....Hugs

• hi viva,
    hope your feeling better today.

LOVE P