Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Removing hardwar

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,670
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:32 AM in Back Surgery and Neck Surgery
I had my Radio Frequency Ablation done on both my left and right side of my back two weeks ago. I am not noticing any relief worth mentioning. During the procedure, the PM doctor got one of the needles too close to one of my pedical screws and I almost came off the table.

He is now recommending that I consider having my hardware taken out from my 360 L4-L5-S1 fusion.

For those who have had their harware removed, did not receive relief from some of the pain?

Thank you,

• down in the posts. I remember someone having their hardware out about six months ago. I don't remember that they received a significant amount of relief, but I was on a lot of drugs back then!

3 level spinal fusion, L3/4, L4/5, L5/S1, November 2008. Stiff, but I can walk.