Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

GOD BLESS SH Member "C" Carl

jean jayejjean jaye Posts: 181
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:32 AM in Matters of the Heart
Please pray for SH member,"C" Carl, as he is not doing well. His brother came in yesterday to let Carl's spiney friends know that the family is not expecting good news. Carl had told his friends in SH chat that he had to have his kidney removed and that his cancer had spread to his liver a few months ago. I know that many of us that were having trouble sleeping were chatting late into the night with him. He has been fighting a tough battle. I believe that he is in a cardiac ICU unit at this time. I hope that I have gotten all the information right. Please pray for a kind and strong man that has had so much to share with our community.

• i have never spoken with Carl but i do wish him the best at a speedy recovery. :D i hope it isn't long before you are back in the chat room!! :-C good luck and all the best!! :D i am sending a ton of prayers your way Carl for you and your family!! >:D< Jenny :)
  • Carls brother spoke again to us.
    Carl is in cardiac ICU, unconcious, and breathing with assistance from a ventalator. If he shows no improvment within 48 hours they are going to stop the machines.
    We all pray for carl.

If the worst happens his brother will notify us
    were to send condolences or gifts.

May Gods grace be with our wonderful friend Carl
  • I chatted with "C" a few times a while back. He is very nice and kept the conversation light. I will pray that the Lord's will be done, and that the family is okay whichever way this goes. I know he has had a long struggle. It surprises me to hear that things have worsened so much though. Life is so fragile.

C, you are in my prayers!

Surviving chronic pain one day at a time, praying for a reprieve because living another 40 years like this doesn't sound too fun!
  • Carl and his family are in my prayers......

• How is Carl ("C") doing? I haven't heard anything else....

Hope all is well with him