I am in the process of switching PM's. There was no contract with the first one. I think the new PM has one. I have some questions about them...
1) Can you ask for a copy of the contract prior to your appointment?
2) Did you get enough time to review the contract before you signed it or is it something you just sign with all the rest of the stuff?
3) Can you deny the contract? Will he still see you?
4) How legal is the contract if I am on a narcotic at the time?
5) Don't you feel like you have "big brother" on you?
6) What do you do if the contract has something, one part that you don't agree with for personal, religious, etc...reasons? Do you sign it anyway?
I just don't like the idea of having a legal docment hanging over my head. I am currently on the Fentanyl patch so, how could I abuse that? It's a matter of trust. I am trusting the PM to treat me correctly and they should trust me to follow through on our treatment plan.
I just don't feel I would have any respect for the PM.
Thank you in advance.