Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

what do I do now!!!

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,671
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:32 AM in Health Insurance Issues
Well I have been seeing a ns for over a year now and ladt march 08 he did a fusion of l5-s1 with hardware and I was worse (pain) since the surgery and I have had test after test done he thinks I have a allergery to hardware and wants to remove it any way I am on disabily and my hubby works we have 2 kids and health insurance through his work and it cost about 300 a month it is good insurance but the prolbems is I cant afford medicaid premiuns and I can barely afford my meds I have been slowly very slowly payn my bill off and i was supose to see him today and his office called and said if I dont pay half my bill they can not see me know longer!!!! I cant do loans I have nothing to sell I have no extra money at all!!! how can they do this this isnt ethical!! how do you stop treating someone in the middle!!! I am still on restrictions even!!! Help please!!!

• Try checking your states website to see if they have a program to help you. I know that lots of states do. Maybe somebody else here can give you info on exactly where to look. I agree with you about the docs being all about the money. It is highly unusual to find one that really cares about anything but the $ anymore. I have also seen things in my docs office called Care Credit. They give you 0% financing for medical bills if that will help you. Good luck and please keep us posted.