Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Went back to Dr. on Wed.

krazyangelkkrazyangel Posts: 31
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:32 AM in Lower Back Pain
Hello as you all now that i have been having alot of pain and have some bumps on my scar. I was on percs 10s and they wasnt even touching the pain. I went back to Dr. cause the bumps are hurting me. He told me that they are stitches that havent desolved and they will pop out like a zit would. We are waiting for W/C to aprove my PT so I can start it. He also changed my meds to morphine 60mg one every 12 hours. I am still on flexril 10s every 6 hours. I dont go back to see him til August as long as everything goes good. Crossing my fingers and hoping everything changes and starts looking up for me. Thanks for listening and I am here for anyone who is in need of a friend.

Thanks for everything,
aka krazyangel

• I hope the morphine is working better for you Theresa! For me, Water therapy was great, really helped quite a few pain locations. Hopefully it will give you a good result!

(I think I shared my "popping bumps" story on another of your threads, but mine popped IN lol.)

Take care!

This discussion has been closed.