Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Male or Femal Fly?

jeauxbertjjeauxbert Posts: 953
edited 06/11/2012 - 7:32 AM in Lighten and Brighten
My Aunt Clotille walked into the kitchen to find my Uncle Boudreaux stalking around with a fly swatter.

"What are you doing?"
she asked.

"Hunting flies,"
He responded.

"Oh! Killing any?"
she asked.

"Yep, 3 males, 2 females," he replied.

My Aunt Clotille sometimes gets a little bit annoyed with Uncle Boudreaux because he is so... so.... crazy. But, intrigued, she asked, "How can you tell them apart?"

To which Uncle Boudreaux replied: "3 were on a beer can, and 2 were on the phone."
*************************************************************************************************************************
advertisement

Comments

• =)) LOL Jeaux.

FINALLY - I've been waiting and waiting to hear more from you about Uncle Boudreaux.

Ahhhhh....thanks.

• dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 10,045
    is my hero......
    Get him a member name here so we can hear more....
    Some day, I too will be like Uncle Boudreaux.
    Though, I might have to move away from the Northeast to the Southern area.... Now, I know the Gulf Shores, but I do not know Louie se anna ..... I would love to see it and I cant think of a better guide that our Jeaux.....
    Let me see, if I remember, its not crayfish its craaawwwfish and you suck those little heads out after they have been steamed for about ..... 9,10,12 ?? minutes.
    I can learn
    Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
  • =)) very funny. Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • I thank I dun tawt a yankee about them thar mudbugs.

Hope I don't get discommunicated from the camunity!

Uncle Boudreaux's been a little busy these days. Running his Trot Lines, and emptying his neighbor's crafish traps (without permission I might add!); but the neighbor - Thibodaux - knows all about it. He has other traps in a secret location Boudreaux doesn't know about. Then, Uncle Boudreaux dons his head lamp and goes gigging at night for bull frogs. Fried frog legs are the cat's meOW!

A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do to provide for his famly... least that's what Uncle Bou says...
  • dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 10,045
    Slight differences in the way folks from the North and the South say the same thing:

Southern version
    I thank I dun tawt a yankee about them thar mudbugs.

Northern version - well around NYC
    Shoot, man I jusd xplaind toda rebel hows we dodem lobsters.

Official version
    I was just able to teach another fine person how to tell the difference between crayfish, crawfish , prawns and lobsters.
    And then how to prepare those fishes so that the consumer would thoroughly enjoy it, with or without a glass of beer or wine.

Difference
    As you can see, both the Southern and Northern version of what was the original statements meaning eliminates some of the unnecessary words but still gets the meaning across. This is consider vocabulary savings, which at the current time is 2% under prime.
    Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
  • "Shoot, man I jusd xplaind toda rebel hows we dodem lobsters."

What's that supposed to mean?

8}

Yeah, I love the colorful language of some cultures.

Everyone talks funny.

Oh, and Paul - it's "Y'all can". Contraction for You and All...

:B
  • kinda like expalining to a midwesterner the difference between the sexes of an oyster.
    the females always have pearls and blush when their shells are open to the world.
    the males are all the rest.
    William Garza
    Spine-Health Mod
    erator

Welcome to Spine-Health

advertisement