Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Yoo Hoo... Iowarobin?

TTLCTTTLC Posts: 876
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:33 AM in Matters of the Heart
Hi Robin,

How are you doing?

I have been searching for the thread you posted about your biopsy... but, haven't found it yet.

You've been on my mind and just was wondering if the pneumonia is gone and if you had that biopsy yet?

Hope you're doing okay.

Much love,

Tammy >:D<

• Thanks for thinking of me. I pm you and told you whats up. I went to Iowa City and they are having the radiologists read the CT and tomm(Fri) the head of Oncology get together for a Tumor Board Mtg. He (the head of Neck and Head Oncology) is taking my case to see if they can watch the tumor and do a CT in three months to see if there are changes.He said it is very hard to get to. It has to be done from by the ear going in from behind, in eye crease going in on side or above eye brow, going down. He said bone is very hard and it is very difficult. I would like to know its ok, but also want my fusion to get better and not put any more on that right now. My pnuemonia is getting better. Walking kind takes time to heal I guess. So I am just waiting to hear from them what they think. If I have to have biopsy or wait and see. Keep the warm and fuzzy thoughts coming, cause I feel them every day! I might not know what they think tomm, he might send letter :S But thanks a bunch, I love you and everyone that keeps me going here!!!!
    Love, Robin
  • i really hope all your tests and results turn out all for the best!!! :X hope you are feeling better soon with no prolems with your fusion.. :D Jenny :)
  • Hi Robin,

Thanks so much for the update. :)

I am glad to hear that the pneumonia is getting better.

Try to get as much fresh air and sunshine as you can. I know the walking part is very tiring, but it will get better.

The warm and fuzzies are always headed your direction!

We love you and please keep us posted with how you are doing. I know some days are better than others. Once you are able to do a little more each day, it will start to boost your spirits.

Tammy >:D<