Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Still nothing!

tarheelgirlttarheelgirl Posts: 473
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:33 AM in Health Insurance Issues
This is makinbg me quite nervous! Almost 2 weeks ago, my attorney's casework said that I had won my case and I'm be getting my determination letter and/or money soon. Well, sill nothins I did call again Just to make sure...but she reassured me and said I'd be getting something in the mail. Now, I'm getting a little nerverous.

Faith, I think you heard from youu attorney first? I think its you and not Susie who heard from the attorney first. Hhow long did it take after they told you that you've been approved before getting your letter/money??

I also need to call again about my STD claim. The girl on the pnone said it would only take about 5ish days to process.

Anyway, happy day to everyone. I think I'll take a nap now...after taking Soma for severe, constant spasms!!

• Ok, so I called today to ask my attorney's office about "when" I could expect this to take place. The girl who took my call said that there was nothing in the computer in my file that I had been approved! After a bunch of questions and getting extremely upset, she finally said she'd get the girl who told me I had been approved! So, she called back and had called my local SS office to check the status of my case. She of course recalled telling me I had won and me calling the next day to see if it were true and she said then that she had just been talking to the SS lady about me! I asked the first girl if this was some sort of joke, while I sobbed!! The one who told me called SS and they closed at 4pm, so she said I'd hear from her first thing in the am! I'm not too happy, needless to say!! I'm scared! I'm very scared and now being tense has me having more spasms! GReat....