~X( I so very much want to sleep tonight but the pain and aggrivation are just too much to bear. I've already taken klonopin, ambien, vicodin and still no sleep. I just can;t get over that jerk of a neurologist smiling at me and telling me that I will be like this forever. I know I am a sissy crying like this. Then I spent all afternoon trying to find another doctor for a second opinion and by the time they figured out that they take my workers comp...thier office was closed. Now I have to wait until Monday and start this all over again! I just feel so sad. I want to give up. I know I can't because of my 3 wonderful boys, but if not for them, I would throw in the towel. And do you ever feel like people, doctors included, don't realize how bad your pain really is?? That bothers me alot. Thanks for letting me vent!
Mom to Tony 13, Gavin 9, and Donovan 7
1. L3-4 decompression laminectomy and foraminotomy
2. Left complete L3-4 discectomy with decompression of L4 root.
3. Posterior lumbar interbody fusion, L3-4 with 10-mm Capstone cage and autograph.
4. Posterior spinal fusion L3-L5 with iliac bone graph and BMP
5. Legacy instrumentation, L3 to L5
Also still in PT 2land 1 aqua every week and also use a TENS unit.