Another night I can't sleep. I'm just so upset and in too much pain. I was turned down for ssdi again today(2nd time) and i know thats normal but it still upsets me. How do they expect me to work when i take narcotics everyday and when I'm in so much pain everyday! I'm on workers comp so its not a big issue yet but there will come a time when I will need the ssdi if I don't get better. Then I finally got an appointment with a neurologist up north and its not until September 1st. That seems so far away. I've just had a terrible day. My TENS batteries died so I couldn't even use that tonight. And no matter how long I stare at the walls sleep just doesn't come. Sleeping pills don't work. I am so angry with my body. I feel so angry with everyone that can't understand how much pain I'm in. I know thats not fair but I'm just frustrated!! I hope everyone is having a much better night!!!!
Mom to Tony 13, Gavin 9, and Donovan 7
1. L3-4 decompression laminectomy and foraminotomy
2. Left complete L3-4 discectomy with decompression of L4 root.
3. Posterior lumbar interbody fusion, L3-4 with 10-mm Capstone cage and autograph.
4. Posterior spinal fusion L3-L5 with iliac bone graph and BMP
5. Legacy instrumentation, L3 to L5
Also still in PT 2 land 1 aqua every week and also use a TENS unit.