Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

SO I Was Wondering if this is Bad?

adambaadamb Posts: 46
edited 06/11/2012 - 7:34 AM in Back Surgery and Neck Surgery
In the most extreme cases, when the nerve is pinched between the disc and an adjacent bone, the symptoms involve not pain but numbness and some loss of motor control over the leg due to interruption of nerve signaling.

This is Post Fusion on L4/5 in March 08. I am worried because it seems like it is following the same path before I had my original surgery, and Know I am thinking I may need another.
This decrease at times of pain and increased numbness and weakness is what has been going on with me the last few weeks, it actually started about 7-8 weeks ago. Then it started to feel like my Rt. Leg was getting better and stronger, had Epidural for the pain, and it went back to what it was, but seems worse. I get a lot of burning in foot, pain in Hip/back and left side is lower with numbness starting in left foot, but right leg strength is lacking and not improving.
advertisement

Comments