Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Have you experienced this .....???

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,622
edited 06/11/2012 - 7:34 AM in Neck Pain: Cervical
Hi...Newbee Here
First off I would thank anyone and everyone that provides their own personal views and opinions in these forums.
It helps just knowing that someone else understands what you
are going through and it's not just,"ALL IN YOUR MIND"!!!!

OK.Here goes:
I had fusion at c5/c6 in 2006
Now I have constant pain in my neck that feels like I've
been hit with a small hammer right on the bone,my funnybone
(elbow)down through my pinkie & ringfinger tingle and finaly
my chest sometimes feels like I could be having a heart
attack. I went to ER and heart and lungs are not the cause
of symptoms.I have Neuro appointment in a few weeks.
Has anyone had all of these symptoms???
If so...What was your outcome?

p.s. all pain is on left side

Thanks Again For Your Thoughts....
advertisement

Comments

• hi Cyrus,
    Fist let me say welcome to spine-health. Take a look around as there is so much information to get here. Besides the forums are doctor written and per reviewed articles.

After your fusion in 2006, did they follow you long enough with films to insure that you were completely fused? Not sure why you had fusion, but radicular pain is very nasty feeling. Check out the radiculopathy films and articles and you may see the pain you are describing. At the time of your one level fusion did you have any other issues at any other levels. Sometimes fusing one level can place additional stress on another level.

Just wanted to stop by and welcome you to spine-health. Let us know how the appointment goes with the NS.