Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

sharp pain

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,671
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:34 AM in Lower Back Pain
i had a car wreck that has caused a sharp pain that starts in my lower back that takes my breath away when i turn and shoots up to my shoulders. i have had some pain before but this makes me want to throw up and die!! i was prescribed loratabs 10s but they dont take it away so i take 2 sometimes three which i know is bad for me. i got an mri for my lower back it shows a bulging disk which i know is almost normal for a working 30 yr male. i would like something stronger for pain but around here the doctors dont really listen or think your in less pain than you say. i know something is definitely wrong and i dont know where to go. the wreck was not my fault i was hit by a man doing 75 in a 35 and i was sitting still he rolled my truck 3 times. i would like to get pain meds that work and then try to find someone that can find the problem. i live near tulsa ok any help would be most great full

This discussion has been closed.