Hi this is kuldeep (28 years old) from India.
I'm having pain in my left leg from last 4-5 years.
Actually pain started from lower back (leftside only) and radiates down to my leg along the inner part of my leg. Sometimes numbness, tingling also feeled, uneasyness in the leg. The intensity of the pain was higher in the below ankle (inner side). With passage of time, pain goes high and in my low back i started feeling pain.
I consulted doctor in India. The MRI scan report(18th July 2009) says-
1. disc dessication changes seen L4-L5 level
2. Schmorl's nodule seen at few level L-S spine
3. Subligementous mild diffuse disk bulge seen at L4-L5 level indicating the thecal sec with narrowing of B/L neural foramen.
4. Rest of disc spaces are X (not able to read from the MRI scan report, but i think it is OK. I can provide the softcopy, if required)
5. Post elements and spinal legements are X (i think OK)
6. Prespinal muscles are X (i think OK)
The Important point written in the report is:-
Mild degenerative changes L-S spine with mild disc bulge at L4-L5 level, narrowing of B/L neural foramen.
Can you please help me to let me understand what exactly happened to me and what is the treatment for it, if any?
or do i have to live up with pain?