Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Hello Everyone

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,671
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:34 AM in New Member Introductions
Just a noob trying to get some tips on how to take better care of my back...Im 20 yrs old and have two herniated disks...l4/l5 with sciatica pain on my right side...its really taken over my life. I had traditional chiropractic care along with drx9000 as well...the pain has reduced by maybe 60% since that...but I still have leg pain. I had an epidural done at the end of my drx treatment about 4 months ago...I hate to say it but I think I may need another one.

Im lookin at joinin a gym to get back in shape since Ive gained a few pounds since I havent done crap cause of the pain...any good techniques you guys can share with me?

Also any sleep tips? Im only able to sleep 4-5 hours and then the leg pain starts comin on and I hate it.

• hi and welcome to the forum! :H we are here to offer you support and answer what questions we can. so glad you stopped by.. :D have you tried any of the nerve pain medications for your leg? :? i have used Lyrica for my sciatica and it works wonders. there are side effects to consider though.. talk to your doctor if you are interested!! :-C sorry you have trouble sleeping.. ~X( it is a problem many of us spineys have. stop by the "Sleep Problems" forum if you are up at night. alot of us are at the "insomniac buddies" post so drop by. it can make a long night go alittle quicker.. =)) good luck as you deal with your pain problems. :D Jenny :)