Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

AT LAST !! my new electrical recliners arrived and my laptop is now working

strakerstraker Posts: 1,851
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:34 AM in Chronic Pain
thank you to everyone that offered there help with my laptop i had to have it professionally repaired .and to all that enquired about the sarga of the recliner .at last i now have a new one .so thanks again to all.{ron you can delete this in a few days if you wish i just wanted to say thanks to a lot of people.

• what would we do without all these gadjets....did you know the romans used electric eels instead of your beloved tens unit....i wonder what their recliners looked like....well, youre back in the groove...no more breakdowns :-C
  • A new electric recliner!! That is GREAT!! I sooooo envy you. My house is very small and no room for a recliner....well I could put one in my living room but my little dog must have her own chair and she will not part with it.LOL She sits in it and looks out the windows watching the street, that is when she is not at my feet.
    Enjoy your new necliner my friend.
    Hugssssssss >:D<
    Patsy W
  • thank you very much ..iam sure that the recliner will take a beating ..my old manual lazyboy has been relegated to the den {a room of the kitchen in my house} the recliner is worth every penny a must for anyone with back.mobility problems}
  • Congrats on your new recliner. I hope you don't have a power surge and it throws you across the room. LOL

It's nice to get something that so important to you and you deserve it, my friend.

• :D Life is good now!!!

You know maybe you can write the manufacturer and suggest some upgrades for "spineys" -- you can be a special consultant and get royalties from your efforts. Yeah, that's the ticket. :)

Hey, I just got off the phone with my good friend Susan and her significant other, John Thomas. They were at the airport in orlando heading for Manchester. John's mom lives in Chester. Small world! I told her if she sees a motorized recliner blazing a trail down the streets of Manchester not to be afraid.. .. It would just be my crazy spiney friend, Straker! @)

Take care,

• OOOOOOOH I'm so jealous-but good on you, enjoy every minute you so deserve the comfort. I have this funny mental image of you racing down the streets in your recliner, typing madly on your lap-top to the manufacturer of the benefits of their product-I'll blame my pills for my "crazy-mind". Take care Hugs n' Loves - Paula
  • a celebrity Hampton google it {it a brown one} dual motor in brown leather {from recliner world uk}
  • Finally!! I'll bet you won't get out of it for a week! And glad you're back in the cyberworld too. Will the recliner roll you to the fridge for a "cold one?" :D

Take care my friend.

This discussion has been closed.