Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

feeling better today

ileneiilene Posts: 140
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:34 AM in Neck Pain: Cervical
The spasm that was in my middle back got better and today I can be part of the living again.

Thank you all so much for you support, you were here for me when I felt so alone....

• So glad your spasms have settled down for you.This site is really great when you are feeling down because so many people understand and really listen and help if they can. They have given me so much support and advice. Happy to hear things are better for you. Hugs n' Loves - Paula
  • sunny1966ssunny1966 VIRGINIAPosts: 1,385
    That's great. I'm glad that you're feeling better today. Hope you continue to do so.

Take care,
  • It's funny, I don't expect ever to be pain free. All I want is to be able to get out of bed and be with other people. Do not expect to run or even walk a marathon, but would like to be able to go out to lunch or dinner with friends. Is it asking to much to be able to sit thru a movie once in a while without having to get up to stretch for fear not.

Thanks again for being here, your great!