Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

hyperreflexia in legs

tpostttpost Posts: 12
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:34 AM in Neck Pain: Cervical
Hi newbie to site,went to ortho dr.have bulging discs c2through c7,was examined and told that legs were acting bad.He told me I had hyperreflexia in my knee reflexes,and ordered an emergency MRI.The appt.is for Aug/17.Balance issues and tripping and falling. Anyone else out there experience these symptoms. history,scoliosis operation 35yrs ago.fracture ofc6 vertabrae oct/08. Hard neck brace for 3months.Bulging discs found on MRI in Jan/09 Follow up c2 through c 7.Have been in chronic pain since.Pt therapy from jan through april w/deep heat massage,no change. medications: celebrex 200mgs,amitriptylene 25mgs percocet 10/325.

• Welcome to spine-health. Sorry you are dealing with hyperreflexia. I also have myelopathy and deal with the same symptoms. I have another appt tomorrow to see if some new meds may help with mine. Hope that things get better with you. Lots of good information and people are here.

• welcome to spine health i also was told i had hyperreflexia--- my dr put me on some sort of med's for my twitching leg.. good luck to you