Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

My Favorite Vacation / Area

dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,832
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:34 AM in Water Cooler
Marirlpn posted a thread, My Favorite Beach....
Well that gave me ideas for additional threads. One which we can identify where our favorite vacations spots have been.

When our kids were younger, it was our trips down to the Florida Keys (Marathon) and then treking back up visiting Disney and Mickey.

Now, without a doubt my favorite vacation spot is Italy.
I've spent only about 30 days there in the past 5 years, but have seen so much. I could easily live over in Italy in the Tuscany area.
Our close friend and neighbor is going back for his 15th trip in the past 4 years to stay with his cousin and help pick olives and graps to make olive oil and wine. Now, that is my kind of vacation. As much as I love the big attractions (Rome, Vatican, Pompeii, Colessium(oh #1 in my heart), I would much rather live up in the mountains in these small houses, no heat, wood burning stoves for cooking, etc.
Thats the life
Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com

• I was back for a visit at the family farm.

Its a dinner and hang around and tell stories about us all over the last 40 years. And the funny thing is that our parents are hearing about all of the stuff that went on, but they were not aware of at the time.

It is soothing - as I can walk around there and remember the years before pain started.

I look forward to a trip to England or France, but I am kind of putting it off until I get the meds stable.

Cheers! David