Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

DO You know whats in your walet??

dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,842
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:34 AM in Spine-Health Announcements
I believe the bulk of the member community here uses these forums exclusively and do not venture out into the Spine-Health main site too often.

The main site is really the bread and butter for Spine-Health.

Home Will bring you to the Main Page of Spine-Health
ConditionsLists various Spinal conditions
TreatmentProvides treatment ideas for Spinal problems
WellnessSleep Aids, Mattresses, Workstation conmfort
Pain ForumsTHE FORUMS - Thats us here
Find a DoctorSearch for Doctors who are registered in Spine-Health
Pain Tools Doctors advise, Pain Blog
Clinical TrialsList and Details the various Clinical trials out there
Health VideosIndex to a vast library of detail videos dealing with most Spinal Treatments and Surgical Procedure

Every once in a while I post this just to remind everyone about the details behind Spine-Health. Thats really SH bead and butter area. If you haven't done so, please take a visist
Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com

• The title of your post makes me tell you that my wallet is completely empty. I spent all my money but the vacation was well worth it!

One thing to note if anyone thinks your title is literally meaning what do we carry in our wallets...

My doctor told me I should have a list of every medication I take, along with dose and schedule. Also a note stating that I have hardware in my neck. Keeping these things in our wallets will help to keep us safe in the event of an emergency.

Surviving chronic pain one day at a time, praying for a reprieve because living another 40 years like this doesn't sound too fun!
  • That's great advice about keeping a list of your meds and a note about implants in your wallet. I'm going to do that today.

Another thing that's good to do is keep your prescription bottles with you when you drive in case you get pulled over. Police will consider a prescription med that you have in your posession as illegal unless you can prove that you have a prescription.
  • You're right Cath111. You can be arrested for carrying your prescriptions in the handy dosage pill cases (am/pm). You have to be able to prove that you have a legal reason for having possession of them.

• Ron - you are right to point out the "front end" of the site. This is where I wound up after getting my Diag a couple of years ago. The videos and explanations helped me come to terms with what it was and lessen the fears of the future.

I call this "My ToolBox" - all of the things I have at my disposal to help work with LIVING with this for the rest of my life.

Cheers -David
  • I have learned a lot from this site and have spent many hours just reading and learning.
    It is jam packed with so much good information other than the pain forums.
    Yes, I read and I learn here at Spine Health.
    Patsy W