Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

SSI whats the chances?

RefugeeRRefugee Posts: 100
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:35 AM in Neck Pain: Cervical
I am currently signed up on ssi at age 37. Anyone else trying this or already achieved it? I am acdf c5-6 pain management since 2007 doctor says no work osteoporosis a t-3 which is bad and swelling from my knees to my feet. Plus already having problems with herniated disc c6-7 possible stenosis and nerve root foramina. I take tons of pain meds, numbing patches, tens unit, migraine meds, water pills, potassium, injection of forteo which is for osteo done nightly in the stomach.

• I am trying for either i guess. I do have a lawyer working on this. I would love any help you can offer me. I have worked for over 15 years and then all of a sudden my life stopped everything changed and I just cant do the things I used to. No lifting no anything. Just trying to do laundry is an all day chore for me. Yes please help me! Thank You so much!