Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

New here and have questions about my account here please

• hi and welcome to the forum! :H we are here to offer you support and answer what questions we can. glad you stopped by.. =D> good luck finding your way around! :D all the best with your pain problems! :D Jenny :)
  • Hi Beth, things here change....I was gone for a while and had a hard time figureing that out too...once you get to "My Account" you will see up towards the left it says EDIT..hit that and it will take you where you want to go....and Welcome to our ring of friends and support. God Bless O:)
  • Your welcomes to the forum and help regarding my ? is greatly appreciated - Thank You :)

Hope to get to know many of you better...

• dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,846

For a Spine-Health Site introduction, Click on :

Welcome To Spine-Health

If you have any questions, feel free to contact (PM) any one of the Moderators here Priestess , Jeauxbert, Bruce , Paulgla, DiLauro

The Spine-Health Web site offers so much more than these Member Forums.
    Check the various tabs at the top of the Spine-Health page and you will find so much that is offered here.

Please remember that all information you receive from members on this forum is NOT
    formal medical advise. You should always consult with your doctors.

To get back to the Forums, you can always click on Forum Home

Please feel free to contact me at rdilauro@gmail.com or send me a message
    All the things you are talking about are in
    My account
    When you go there click on Edit, which is near the top and in orange/red. Once you are in edit mode, you can change your password, allow or dissallow private messages, sent your avatar (post picture) and add information to your signature line.
    Take a look at our FAQ
    which goes into more detail on how to update your profile. I do strongly suggest that once you have your signature line completed, save it in a file on your own computer. There have been some problems that when people update some of the optional edit information, the signature line gets wiped out.

Hope this helps, if not, please let me know
    Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
  • :) Thank You for sharing your incredible story. I was brought to tears just by reading it.Hope all is well now!
  • I am a 35 year old RN with a long history of seven serious car accidents, beginning in 1991.(Only one was my fault.)Have had 13 surgeies including ACDF C4-5,5-6 and with a follow-up surgery to try to clean up scar tissue and bone spurring that tuned into 2 surgeries due to a misdiagnosed Staph infection which of corse had to be debrieded. I now have no muscle or connective tissue for appx.3 inches by 2 inches in the back of my neck. I have exhausted every option to regain my life to the point that I feel I have to go back to the hospital where I believe I got the staph, and where I awoke from the surgery in the middle of the procedure. :jawdrop: just to let them finish me off! (omg it felt so good to get that out)HELP! :''( I m not making any sudden decisions, but also am feeling more depressed as the pain continues to ruin my life,can't work,no support systems, difficulty finding doctors willing to touch me with my history, ect. Hope to gain support and info here.Ty for listening and good luck to all. Take Care. I forgot to ask for info reguarding Opana, similar to what other med,se.
    from anyone who takes it rather than a pamphlet.Thanks...
  • dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,846
    Thank you..
    I am very fortunate to be at a place where I can do so much more than I did 3-5 years ago.
    I've understood that my spinal condition, while chronic is not going to get the best of me.
    I have and will continue to fight chronic pain (The Beast) every day
    Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
  • I received a private message in regards to a question i asked yesterday, and I can't seem to locate it to read. I went to my account and hit edit went to private message and hit sumit???