Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

RefugeeRRefugee Posts: 100
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:35 AM in Neck Pain: Cervical
Has anyone heard of nucleoplasty or had the procedure done? My doc talked about this before but when i googled it the procedure must be done at 25 to 30% bulge well mine is broad so what the heck does that mean is it more than 25 right at 25? Anyone know? Also I have a tens unit for my shoulders and neck i do not mind using it but it is a pain attaching all the electrodes and then they dont always stick. do the make one big pad or strap for the shoulder? I know they make the one for the lower back.

Having a bad pain day drove car and hands cramped plus little toe on left foot went numb this has happened several times. neck shoulders left arm hand and middle finger to thumb throbbing and inflammed. Neck popping and has that gritty feeling in it. plus ended up with migraine its finally eased some. Right a base of skull and about 3/4 way down neck throbbing and burning today with pain going into jawline bottom back teeth and ear.

• I know you can take your tens and get pads ( sometimes different sizes) to a medical supply place and get leads.
    Hope that helps.
    Does it help your situation to use it and are you on any meds along with tens?
    Good luck hope you find answers!