Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Forum and Chat Monitoring

dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,842
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:35 AM in Spine-Health Announcements
I know that many people have had questions on how the Moderator team and myself monitor and handle different situations.
Let me first start off by saying that all of us are human and we use our best judgment. In addition, we always try to run a situation amongst ourselves to have a agreement on what actions should be taken.

Do we make mistakes from time to time? Sure

At times do we show favoritism to one member vs another member? Yes, that can happen, but its more in the fact that we may know one member more and have a track record, which helps in making decisions

If you question some of our decisions, by all means you can contact us and we would be glad to provide some information.
However, we will not do this out on the public forums. This is something that will be handled by personal messages only.

Spine-Health is growing and growing. When I joined the member list was around 3,000, today we have over 11,000 members. It was becoming more and more difficult for the moderator team to handle everything.

That was the driving force in putting together the Authority team. That group has proven their value to Spine-Health and also they always demonstrate fairness in their views.

Last, but I am not sure how many people really know.

Myself, all the Moderators, the Authority team are volunteers. We do this because we believe in Spine-Health and we understand the value it has. We have also seen how this site has helped so many people.

Many times I have received a message or read a post that says this new Spine-Health is NOT the same as the old Spine-Health. Yes, that is true. With so many people registered from many different countries, there is bound to be disagreements. There is no problem in that, but we all need to remember that Spine-Health is here for all of us and it is a valuable tool for all spine patients.

Bottom line, we all love Spine-Health and are willing to do what is necessary to keep it the best online site for spinal related problems.

Thank you

Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com