Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

diagnosed today

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,671
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:35 AM in Fibromyalgia
well its official.its fibro...startin me on sleeping pill for level of sleep and if that dont work well...try somthing new.im amazed at how fast one can go down hill......my legs and back and head and side of face feels like its sunburned..and hand and wrist and fingers hurt sooo bad...and hips...crudd keeping me on mobic

• the facts are known some proper treatment will ease your pain...think positive
  • Hiya >:D< Welcome to Spine Health >:D< , There is a heap of information on this site about fibromyalgia :B , its worth taking a look :D . I am a fellow suffer so i do know how you feel ;) , stay positive and try and relax and take things in your stride :) . Message me anytime >:D< .

Angie :H
  • thank you for the huge welcome :D .it is a overwhelming feeling all this reading but like you said...it has a lot of useful information.i am trying to get my kids to read up on fibro so they can understand what is happening.they think im takeing advantage of this and i am trying to explain to them it isnt the same thing everyday..im starting to think i am crazy ha.but i am staying strong and trying to keep my same activities ha..its not easy...but thanks for welcoming me.i love the site and reading things on here..have a great wkend....michelle
  • Hiya again, >:D< Fibromyalgia, is 14 points on your body or more where you have pain :''( ~X( , with good doctors and the correct pain management you will be fine >:D< . What pain relief do you take? :? keep posting!! >:D<

Angie >:D< :H

Hi Kids :H :H :H :H :H :H :H :H :H
  • yes...the good ol pain points....ummm right now they have me on mobic 7.5 2x day.and zannaflex 2 pills at nite to get me to sleep.i go back in oct too see if i need somthin else...and right now the mobic only helps for 5 hours. :|
    at times i dont think its gonna get any better.i am still trying to understand this.and i dont think my hips will ever be normal again.try to explain to one how we hurt...i cant.its impossible.hope your havin a gd weekend.i will keep postin.u too!