With telling your children no?, I can't, mommy can't do that anymore, mommy hurts too much. I know this is a little off topic, but its something I'm having a very hard time dealing with right now. I often push myself too hard, then suffer in pain because I want them to be happy. Don't get me wrong, I think they understand, but how do I make myself understand?
Mom to Tony 13, Gavin 9, and Donovan 7
1. L3-4 decompression laminectomy and foraminotomy
2. Left complete L3-4 discectomy with decompression of L4 root.
3. Posterior lumbar interbody fusion, L3-4 with 10-mm Capstone cage and autograph.
4. Posterior spinal fusion L3-L5 with iliac bone graph and BMP
5. Legacy instrumentation, L3 to L5