Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Back and neck pain

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,622
edited 06/11/2012 - 7:35 AM in Lower Back Pain
Hello,
I am hoping that I can get some help here. I was in a bus accident in Feb 09, I was rear ended while driving a school van by a young man who was going 50 mph and hit me while I was stopped. None the less I am in horrible pain, I began with neck and mid back pain. Thru therapy the neck got better, but the back got worse and migrated to my low back and now is down my buttock and leg. I have been in therapy since. I was diagnosed with herniated disc in neck and mid back and low back, with acute chronic pain of the L3 nerve root. I elected to try the epidural injections, I had them done weds last week, I am in more pain now then I was before! Now since the injections, I have the neck pain back and my neck pain was gone for a few months. So the pain is still in my mid back and low back,left buttocks and upper left leg. Are you supposed to get new pain after the injections? Please anyones advice would help me!
advertisement

Comments

• You've come to a great site for support. I have read several stories on here of people who have experienced more pain after ESIs. What does your doctor say about the increased pain? You've been in pain for a while. I hope you find relief soon.

Best to you,

Marianne
  • more pain after both ESI and SNB- I have two herniated disc on nerve roots - after failed conservative treatment, I am now scheduled for a two level fusion next week. Have you talked to your doctor in regards to your increased pain? Are you seeing a neurosugeon? Have you had a MRI? I hate to hear you are in so much pain. This website offers good advice as these people on here know and feel your pain.

S~
This discussion has been closed.