Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

New to this forum

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,671
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:36 AM in New Member Introductions
:H Hello,
I am new to the forum and just wanted to say hi.

• hi and welcome to the forum! :H we are here to offer you support and answer what questions we can. stop by anytime. =D> tell us alittle about yourself. good luck as you seek pain relief! :D Jenny :)
  • LizLiz Posts: 7,832
    Hi and Welcome to the forum

Liz, Spine-health Moderator

Spinal stenosis since 1995
    Lumber decompression surgery S1 L5-L3[1996]
    Cervical stenosis, so far avoided surgery
  • Thanks guys,

I had cervical spine surgery in 2005 I had 2 severly herniated disc and the dr did the fusion thing. I was very lucky to have a long neck because I did not loose a lot of my mobility. Since then I have been having lower back trouble. I have a couple of bulging disc low in my back. My pelvic areas keep over lapping. Dr said all my cusion is gone between the bones. I had the injections done in Oct 2007. I am just now starting to have recurring instances with my back hurting really bad. I don't want to have any surgery so I will probally have to have the injections again.
  • i hope that you find answers to you questions and meet some fantastic people on here ..as i have done
  • Joyce. That is great news that the injections gave you such long term relief. You are very lucky. Good luck and keep us posted.