After a very long and anxious week sitting by the phone and waiting on test results I received good news. The tumor at L4 is benign and the disc infection that showed up on MRI doesnt show up with blood test. So doc says I am good to go or as good as I will ever get.LOL. As far as the tumor he will monitor it to make sure it is not growing but does not think it will give me any problems. Now if I could just get my pain under control......it has been a rough week. I dont know if it is from the weather changing or what but wow what a painful week. I keep telling myself that my surgery was only in June and I have alot healing to do but I am starting to get impatient. Patience has never been one of my strong points. I see the PM doc Monday and I think I am going to ask to have my meds re-evaluated. I know after a fusion I was told no anti-inflammatory medication but for how long? I feel like that is what I need.