Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

New Necks

MetalneckMetalneck Island of Misfit toysPosts: 1,364
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:36 AM in Neck Pain: Cervical
I'm all for generating revenue from a website,

and am grateful for the service this site provides,

but is anyone else slightly offended by the link to

Target . com for NEW NECKS ???

Spine-health Moderator
Welcome to Spine-Health  Please read the linked guidelines!!

• MetalneckMetalneck Island of Misfit toysPosts: 1,364
    in poor taste?

grateful ... but really now ...

Spine-health Moderator

• Where is this link found? I'd like to check it out and see if I can put a new neck on my christmas wish list.
    Surviving chronic pain one day at a time, praying for a reprieve because living another 40 years like this doesn't sound too fun!
  • It appears that the site is set to allow advertisement based on the key phrases in the thread. When it is done like that, a lot of times there's no actually selection, it's randomly generated.

I would suggest posting something in the Forum Help, Troubleshooting, Suggestions area.

• MetalneckMetalneck Island of Misfit toysPosts: 1,364
    This is the right thread,

as that ad is another pain in my neck ...

and this IS the Neck Pain Forum ...

I'm not complain-in ... Im just sayin ... (maybe In-sayin)

Spine-health Moderator

• Well I followed the link and spent money on some new sweaters to cover that neck. So my neck may not be new at least the old one will be warm. But I am still holding out for the day doc, let me have loaner for a while, while he works on mine. He clearly told me I can't just turn in my lemon. It is to old and the warranty expired so not considered lemon anymore. I'm still going to kick, whoever didn't make me read and sign the warranty paper work on this one.

But then again I may have been talking when they were handing out necks and got in the line for the free tickets for wrecks and missed the necks line. Grrr just goes to show I need to work on those multi-tasking skills, or must have missed that line as well.