Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Hello Everyone

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,671
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:36 AM in New Member Introductions
A pit about myself,in 1998 I was in car accident. Two crushed disks. I have has 3 surgeries, the last 2 level fusion, now of course 3 disks above fusion now herniated and 3 in my neck are herniated. I have been in pain for he last 11 years fighting doctors, being called a drug addict,family really tired of my pain very inconvinent for Them :OO .The last 4 month I was reffered to pain management doc by my dotor that was treating deprisssion.his dionosis was if my back did not hurt then I would not be as depressed :jawdrop: really doc all those years of medical school really paid off. Well he sent me to doc that I LOVE really listens to me and guess what doent want me too be in pain, no suck it up, learn to live with it non of all that we have all heard a thousand times.

• hi and welcome to the forum! :H we are here to offer you support and answer what questions we can. so glad you stopped by. it sounds like it is time to get a good pm doctor who wants to work with you on a pain management plan. they are around!!!! good luck! i hope something good happens for you soon! Jenny :)
  • Hi and welcome. I have not dealt with back issues nearly that long but i do know the feeling of the runaround. It took me about 2 years to find a Dr. that i absolutely love and that has truely helped me. Just went through 2nd surgery 2 weeks ago. Good luck:) Chris
  • You sound as if you've been put through the wringer! It's hard to know how things work in the US, but it seems that these days, strangely our medical students are receiving exactly the same training at our med schools (UK)! Once qualified, the problem is they're often too young to have been ill, so can't empathise, but you'd think they'd know how to sympathise.

I really feel for you and for what you've been through.

Bye, Val