Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

My sister has the same problem! Augh!

JennyfooJJennyfoo Posts: 81
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:36 AM in Upper Back Pain, Thoracic
I just got a cell from her. She hurt her back about 2 weeks ago. She just got MRI results: T10-11 small bulge, T12-L1 bulge. Augh! Sky poor sis is only 26 with 2 kids under age 2. Her family also depends on her income. I'm so glad she qualifies for disabiity.

• thats rotten for her but at least you can give her loads of support, two peas in a pod eh.
    best wishes to you both, tell her to join this site
  • Hi Jennyfoo.
    My sister and I have many of the same problems. She is 1 year younger than I.
    Her first neck surgery was about 8 years ago..
    We are close..in many ways..no other brothers or sisters.
    We live 5 minutes from each other. and talk everyday.
    I support her and she supports me..we are both fishing in the same boat you might say.
    She understands my pains and issues and I understand hers.
    smiles to you and your sis...Patsy
  • I wish my sis was close, but we're in CA and she was smart and got out of this overinflated economic mess of a state a few years ago and moved to TN. We are very close, best friends, but the distance sucks. I'm from a family with 6 kids, butonly close to my 2 sisters.