Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

acdf c5/6 post op 9wks.

txmemaw5ttxmemaw5 Posts: 35
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:36 AM in Back Surgery and Neck Surgery
Acdf C5/6...9 wks post op...Has anyone ever had this happen..at this point sometimes during night I wake up and my arm has gone to sleep...and today my arms seem to have abit of weakness in them..have call into NS..next appnt is Nov 4....any insight anyone? Hasn't ever had this going on before...appreciate response..

• Hey TX,

I think calling your surgeon is the best idea, at this point and time. At nine weeks post op you should be feeling better. Always better to let them run a x-ray to maybe check the placement of the hardware. Is this something you felt prior to surgery and it was gone for a extended period of time post-op. Keep in mind those nerves do take sometime to heal. But there is also the bone fusion that is going on now, post surgery. Keep us posted on what the surgeon says about it.