Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WARNING
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval
ATTENTION: All NEW MEMBERS
1) Your first discussion or comment needs to go through a moderator's approval process before it can be published.
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.

spinal fusion neck c 4-5,5-6

shes1962sshes1962 Posts: 11
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:36 AM in Degenerative Disc Disease
Im new here I has spinal fusion c 4-5,5-6 would like to talk with others who have had the expirence with meds and self help would alos like to know how to shange my password tks to all
advertisement

Comments

• RangerRRanger on da rangePosts: 814
    Hi shes1962,

I've had a fusion of C3 thru C6 that was a little more "involved". What is it you would like to know? Feel free to PM me if you would like and I'll do my best to help with any questions you may have.

Ranger
  • dont know how to pm in here
  • Hi shes,

First let me say welcome to spine-health. Lots of members here who have gone through or who are going through the same issues. You may find more members who are dealing with neck issues in the neck pain forum. Also at the top of the section called FAQ, you might want to click on that and look at some of those links to understand how the forums work.

I as well have fusion from c3-c6 so understand what you are going through. Anyway just wanted to stop by and welcome you to spine-health. Take care.
  • Thanks tam tam
advertisement