Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

wierd feeling in left foot

MagnumtagemMMagnumtagem Posts: 76
Well id say im not worried about it but my right foot has a different feel to it. Im almost a yr agfter surgery on l5-s1 micro left foot drop and alittle sensitivity in back of calf. mY right foot now feels funny but no pain in back or legg for that matter. Anyone have something simular?

• Hi,
    Well, I am almost 9 months out of my surgery, and I can get weird feelings in the other foot as well. I wondered, if it was because I do more and more things, and without knowing it, I over do things. But, I also have a compression of the L5 on that nerve, but really no symptoms. The foot thing doesn't really bother me, and it is the only thing I get on "The Good Leg"!! The left leg still acts up, as my surgery was on the L5 S1 left side. I had a MRI about 7 weeks ago that showed the compression of the L5 on the right side, but the Dr. said not to worry YET!!!! So, maybe check with your Dr. about a MRI to see if anything is going on with your right side. I was shocked when it called out the nerve compression, and called it severe, as I had no symtpoms like I did on the left side!! If I was you, I would get it checked out. We have been through to much to let things get bad again. I worry about losing the ground I have gained. I told my Dr.that if there is any concern right now "FIX IT", but he said he was not concerned. I have great strength, and feeling, etc. in that leg, so I know its there, and can deal with it as it comes!! Let us know what you do, and please get it checked out!!! It will take away your worry. sweetpotatoe57