Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,671
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:37 AM in New Member Introductions
Hello. I was in a car accident October 2008. Was traviling about 25 mph. when car turrning left pulled out in front of me , didn;t have time to stop, and I hit them. Sight pain at time of accident and within a few days pain increased. I then started seeing chiropractor who said I have significant soft tissue damage. To this day, I am still having pain in the lower neck area and top of shoulder. Pain worsens with activity. Is mostly a dull ache and burning sensation. Also have numbness in fingers and hand. This is all located on my right side. Have reciently been given MRI. This is the impression: Mild degenerative changes with mild disc bulging at the cervical spine without significant spinal calal stenosis. There is apparent left C-7T1 mild to moderate neural foramen stenosis but this is not confidently confirmed on the sagittal sequence and may be secondary to artifact. Clinically correlate. If clinically indicated, high fiel MRI examation can be performed. Can someone please help me understand why the pain is still here, and on the right side(for that matter) when the MRI findings talk about LEFT neural foramen stenosis?

• I am sorry that I am not able to answer your questions but I did want to welcome you to the forum. Hopefully a member with similar neck problems will come along soon.
  • hi and welcome to the forum! :H we are here to offer you support and answer what questions we can. so glad you stopped by. i cannot help you with your problem but we do share pain in common. please have a look around and make yourself at home. :D good luck with pain relief! Jenny :)