Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

B_rockBB_rock Posts: 1
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:37 AM in New Member Introductions
Glad to find this place. Been here a few times to read. But haven't joined until now. I've had c5/6 surgery with instramentation. Also back sugery l5/s1
Fusion. Ddd,djd,spinal arthritis,neropathy in right leg,and am on mscontin for pain and lyrica for nerve pain.Refuse to take more than that at this time. I don't like being on that and how it makes me feel,i'd rather hurt.Drs are talking about scs trial. Hope to hear soon. I look forward to meeting you all.
I may not post much but will read. I am having hard time sitting at desk.
My husband said he'd buy me a laptop,we will see, not holding my breath.
I have a loving family and supportive. Just little lonely sometimes when I can't get out. I don't work now and glad I'm able to concentrate on myself and getting better. I do walk alot and have wonderful neighbors to visit with.
But no one with chronic pain issues. And I hate talking to people who don't know much about it. So here I go! Hope to accomplish a little more insight on how to deal with all this and making the best of what has been dealt to me.
My last surgery was nov 08. I have healed good with all of them but I think my pain is more arthritic and the nerve pain in leg,which is the only real complaint I have.
Just going to me more a lurker as I hear others call it. But will try to be of help when I can. Have read alot of interesting things here. And enjoy all the post,replies and the support you each give each other.
I look forward to it all.

• Hello B_Rock and Welcome to Spine Health! I hope you will find lots of useful information on this site, and most importantly, you will find support. It is great to have a loving family behind you, but sometimes you need to talk to people who have experienced the same problems as you have. For that reason, I am sure you will find the people here helpful. If you have any questions and concerns, please let us know and I am sure somebody will have an answer or suggestion for you.

Take care,
  • LizLiz Posts: 7,832

Glad you found the site, there is lots of support here and a chance to share experiences with others which can be helpful.

Liz, Spine-health Moderator

Spinal stenosis since 1995
    Lumber decompression surgery S1 L5-L3[1996]
    Cervical stenosis, so far avoided surgery
  • sunny1966ssunny1966 VIRGINIAPosts: 1,385
    Welcome to SH. There are a lot of people here who understand your pain and will be here to support you and help in any way we can.
    Again welcome,

• hi and welcome to the forum! :H we are here to offer you support and answer what questions we can. so glad you stopped by. you would love having a laptop. :X i use mine all the time and would just not know what to do without it!! perhaps some nerve pain medication would help you. :) please talk to your doctor if you think that might help! :-C good luck and keep pressing for pain relief. Jenny :)
  • I am glad that you found us as you will find lots of understanding and support here. I will look forward to seeing you around the forum.