Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Feeling fantastic 12 days after 360 fusion

jwl12250jjwl12250 Posts: 97
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:37 AM in Back Surgery and Neck Surgery
To all my spiney friends, thanks for your prayers and thoughts.I am now 14 days past my first surgery and feeling great with no pain except from the surgery itself. I am able to walk over a mile a day without numbness or pain in my legs. I just wish I had this done sooner. Thanks again for everything. God Bless!

• Dear Jwl,

This is great news to hear!

I wish you continued success with your healing.

Take good care and thanks for sharing,

Tammy :)
  • ...and remember to listen to your body and do not get carried away and do too much. Keeping the progress going, slowly and smoothly, is better than doing it in fits and starts.

I'm delighted you are feeling well. Keep it up and you can be our poster person for a success story!!

Cheers -

• woo hoo, thats great news!! :) Remember to listen to your body.
    I will continue to pray for your continued flawless recovery,
    God Bless and keep you,
  • Yea!!! I am so happy to hear that you are doing so well just 14 days after your fusion. Continue to do whatever it is that is making you feel so wonderful. I am so pleased to read your post.

Keep on walking jwl12250!

I will continue to pray for a speedy recovery.

• It's encouraging to hear that you're doing so well jwl and God is answering prayers and helping you. It must be so good to have no leg pain and numbness. Keep taking things very steadily and looking forward to hearing more on how you're going.

XLIF L2-4 20.8.15
    ALIF L4/5 2009
    Laminectomy/discectomy L4/5 2008
  • They can do brain surgery and turn you into a Notre Dame fan! You would be much better off my friend!! HA HA HA!! What?? No digs from you in awhile- I guess that is your way of saying you give in- ND ROCKS! LOL

I am so glad you are doing good- please don't over do- I know its hard to not to when you feel so good.

Take car bama fan- ( oops I just threw up a little in my mouth) LOL!!