Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

happy birthday to liz

starsinhereyessstarsinhereyes Posts: 583
edited 06/11/2012 - 7:37 AM in Matters of the Heart
happy birthday liz,
hope your day is great. always enjoy our chats
take care of you on you special day
mary
neck,bone spurs pain started 04, back issues and fusion l4,l5 06~hardware removed.
good few yrs. 09 pain sharp, numbness feet,legs, diagnosed fibro, neurop. legs.lung issues.
daily goal do good thing for someone.
advertisement

Comments

• LizLiz Posts: 7,904
    Hi Mary

You are so kind

Hugs

Liz, Spine-health Moderator

Spinal stenosis since 1995
    Lumber decompression surgery S1 L5-L3[1996]
    Cervical stenosis, so far avoided surgery
  • Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to the queen, happy birthday to you!! Heehee. How old are you now???? Would need a fire extinguisher to put all those candles out, lol. JK.

XXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOO,

Marianne
    Thank you so much Patsy and Marianne, I appreciate your messages.

LOL Marianne you better be joking hehehehehe

Take care

Hugs
    Liz xx

• So sorry, I was in chat last night and you were on and didn't realize it was your birthday.

I'm a Libra too -- next week for me.

Hope you're having a wonderful birthday celebration all weekend long.

ENJOY! and very best wishes to you -- be happy!

Judy
    Hi Judy

Thank you for your good wishes, and wishing you a Happy Birthday for next week.

I did see you last night, but my daughter had my attention on Skype and I was showing away, I couldn't get back to the room. So my apologises to you.

Take Care
    Liz

• and many more.. :D spiney birthday hugs, >:D< >:D< Jenny :)
    Thank you Jenny, Just wish they didn't come round so quickly LOL

TC
    Liz

• Dear Liz,

So sorry I missed wishing you a happy birthday.

I hope you had a great day!

Happy Belated Birthday, Liz.

Tammy :)
    Hi Tammy

Thats ok,Thank you for your good wishes. Always nice to be thought of.

TC
    Liz

• Libras rock!

Mine was on the 12th! Happy Birthday Liz!
    Jay
    Hi Jay

Thank you for the good wishes, hope you had a good birthday on 12th, belated Happy Birthday Jay

TC
    Liz

• Aside from working it was just fine, we went out for dinner and that was it! That's a good birthday in my book! :-)

I hope yours was good as well!
    Jay
  • Happt belated birthday liz, I just saw this thread and thought viva your a bit late now lol.........but hope u had a lovely birthday xoxoxoxoxo lots and lots of love your spiney friend Viva xoxoxoxoxo :X
  • Happt belated birthday liz, I just saw this thread and thought viva your a bit late now lol.........but hope u had a lovely birthday xoxoxoxoxo lots and lots of love your spiney friend Viva xoxoxoxoxo :X
    Thank you Marie

Jay I am glad you had a nice meal out, that sounds just perfect.

Now me! LOL I had a birthday all on my own,hubby was away and anyhow they don't do birthdays here in Morocco, unless you are under 5 or the king, which I am neither, so I had a wonderful online birthday here with all my spiney friends.

TC
    Liz

advertisement