Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Fools Gold

dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,865
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:37 AM in Spine-Health Announcements
A long time ago, a very good and true friend told me that anyone that needs to hide their identify, try to confuse people so they do not know who they are, or in any way try to fool themselves into something they are not have a big problem. Their problem is that they are not capable or willing to accept the truth of the matter.

So many times we have witness people on this site that have been banned and come back to cause problems. That fact is pretty well known.
But we also have another breed, that like to disguise themselves, try to hide who they really are. Probably because they are not man/woman enough to stand on their own.

We know many who who do this, but it is my policy to not expose those folks. I am more interested in making sure we are here for the rest of Spine-Health and its members.

Sometimes, I have looked at this as a road race. You can have a VW, a Firebird or even a Camaro. Put them all on the starting line, and probably the Camaro with is beefed up Zmetal starts off strong, but in the end, I have my bets on a VW. Truth and Honor always prevail.
Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com

• sunny1966ssunny1966 VIRGINIAPosts: 1,385
    I hope that I never try to be someone I'm not. After all, the real me ain't that bad. :)

Let the world know you as you are, not as you think you should be, because sooner or later, if you are posing, you will forget the pose, and then where are you? ~Fanny Brice
  • since 2007 and will most likely never be the true me again. I have changed over time and the person i used to be a long time ago is gone. Even the way i think has changed since then. As for my name I chose one that I thought would best describe me. I continue my search on a daily basis hoping to come across something anything to help me turn back that clock to find the person I truely am and maybe even stop the pain.

I know some do want to cause trouble because thats what they are good at.They have nothing better to do and family wont let them cause problems there so they had to take their aggression out somewhere. I never did take a liking to people like that and when i see something going on i do read it but if its getting bad i dont post a comment.

but some i think have no where else to go and i feel sad for them. this was all they had. for most they have no one at home to talk to or maybe they do and that person just doesnt hear them. Hopefully someday the ones who truely need the support and have no where else to turn will be allowed to come back.

I normally dont post much I just read and try to gather information that I may be able to use when i go to the doctor.

Im sorry you have to deal with these types of people and the problems they cause. I wish you and all the team the best in keeping spine health running smoothly as you guys always do. Its a hard job dealing with this many people and weeding out the bad ones. Just my thoughts. Have a nice night!